Saturday, April 2, 2011

Cookin' the Books

I'll be back with more recipes and food chatter soon, but just wanted to share, if you don't already know, the cookbooks are en route to me as I type.  They will arrive in the next week and I am ready for them!!!

Posters have been printed, press releases have been submitted, thank you notes are printed and labels are written for those who pre-ordered and paid.  We will be collating the mini-advertising packets within the next day and those will go into each cookbook as a special thank you to a few businesses who supported us in our quest.

So, how do I feel about this?  A bit of relief as this has taken up most of my free time in 2011.  Sad as I no longer have it to take up my free time in 2011.  Working with this fund raising adventure for MDS has kept my sister close to me.  I could feel her over my shoulder, guiding me.  I know to many folks that sounds bizarre, but it's true.  I know she is quite happy to have us help the Foundation and bring attention to this rare disease and possibly have some hand in helping others in our own little way.

Little ways are always the best ways.
GOD Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment