Thursday, February 17, 2011

MDS Cookbook....This is REALLY the last call.....

I know...I know....I'm a bona fide nag....Some of you have already sent me recipes.....this is the first some of you have heard of this....some of you were going to see if someone else had some recipes....and, some of you have promised but not sent them yet....
 
Here's the scoop....I am publishing a cookbook, favorites of family & friends, and all proceeds will be going to the MDS Foundation,  http://www.mds-foundation.org/  I lost my sister Ann in November 2009 to complications from this terrible disease.  Donated funds will be used for patient advocacy and/or research. 
 
I am reaching out one last time to see if you have it in your hearts to donate one or more recipes to this cause.  Please send to me by Thursday, February 24, 2011. This is earlier than previously requested.  We already have over 200 recipes...this is going to be a great book dedicated to the memory of a wonderful sister. Please feel free to forward this to someone you know who might want to participate. As always, the more, the merrier!!  And, in addition to your names as contributors, I will publish your web sites should you so desire.
 
Annie's Sweet Tooth (and other savory delights)!
 

Nancy Nussbaum

George Bernard Shaw
"Life is not a brief candle. It is a splendid torch that I want to make burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations."

No comments:

Post a Comment