Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cookbook Status

I posted on Facebook this afternoon:

STILL calling all cooks & bakers; 'still collecting recipes for a cookbook to be published in the Spring. All profits from the cookbook sales to be donated to the MDS Foundation for research & patient advocacy. Please email your recipes to me c/o FB. Please don’t be shy; share your favorite recipes and make an angel smile…..(that angel being my sister, Ann) Thank you & G-d Bless. We're at #156 and counting....

Actually, I have a number of recipes waiting to be typed.....about #35...which brings us up to #191!!!!

The above FB post will be the last one soliciting recipes...There are more recipes promised to me and we will be over the #200 number in time for my self imposed deadline of March 1st!

I would say, we all deserve a nice pat on the back!  I send hugs out to each every one of you who have helped me with this project!


Sweet Tooth Sister  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment