Thursday, August 4, 2011

Need your help....

As many of you know, this blog was started as a continuation of the cookbook, Annie's Sweet Tooth (and other savory delights!)

This cookbook was printed in honor of my sister, Ann Hallberg, who passed over on November 21, 2009 due to complications from MDS.  MDS is myelodysplastic syndromes, a very rare form of cancer of the bone marrow.  The cookbooks are $10 each and 100% of funds received goes to the MDS Foundation.  There are over 200 recipes within the book as well as household tips and hints.

We have 113 cookbooks left and I would like to see them sold as soon as possible so I may then tackle my next MDS Foundation fundraiser.  If I have to ship the book(s), I am asking for $3.00 to cover the cost of 1st class mailing.
For 2 or 3 books, I can ship in priority packaging for $5.00; 4 to 10 books can fit into a mid sized priority box for $11.00

I know times are tough and everybody is hurting, but think of the ways this $10 can help someone.  Please consider a purchase.  I want to make my special angel smile.  GOD BLESS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment